ADMISSION – GENERAL INFORMATION
- Cool Winds Pre-Primary accepts applications for children from 12 months to 6 years.
- Admissions are welcome throughout the year.
- The school supplies meals and snacks, which are included in the school fees. Please see Menus here.
- The school offers a holiday programme during the year. 2 weeks Mid-Year break and 4 weeks, during the December/January holidays.
- The school is closed on Public Holidays.
- The school welcomes any prospective parents to visit our beautiful premises, at any time during the week.
- Stationery should be supplied by all children. This is an additional extra and stationery lists for the following year are published during October.
- School Hats (R120), Sun Screen (R100), Pillow Bags (R100), Masks (R70) and Short Sleeve Shirts (R140) are available to purchase directly from the school.
- Fees are due and payable in advance on or before 28/29 February. This is an annual fee, and can also be paid in monthly instalments over 12 months.
- New parents pay R500 as a non-refundable Enrolment Fee.
- Existing parents pay a placement fee of R250, annually, by 31 October, to confirm their child’s place for the following year. The placement fee is NOT refundable.
Click below for School Fee Payments & Policies
Additional documents to be submitted with your application are as follows:
- Copies of both Parents/Legal Guardians Identification Documents, copy of the Child’s Vaccination Schedule, copy of the Child’s Birth Certificate.
Additional Documents for your perusal